Aktivität, Tätigkeit, Betätigung, Beschäftigung, Unternehmung, reges Treiben
Noun(1) any specific behavior(2) the state of being active(3) an organic process that takes place in the body(4) (chemistry(5) a process existing in or produced by nature (rather than by the intent of human beings(6) the trait of being active; moving or acting rapidly and energetically
(1) There was a high level of competitive activity in certain areas.(2) Over this period there have been ebbs and flows in the level of activity , often in response to the major issues and challenges of the day.(3) Gone is the person who would engage in a sport or activity as a pastime rather than a profession.(4) Levels of activity in the economy will rise, employment will be boosted and tax receipts will boom.(5) Physical activity helps control weight by burning excess calories that would otherwise be stored as fat.(6) physical activity(7) A change in activity level or training routine may be the key etiologic factor.(8) The analysis concerns the seismic activity occurring during 1874-1913.(9) activity room(10) Buses radiate out from Valletta bus station, which is a hive of activity from early morning until about 8pm.(11) there was a lot of activity(12) it spurred me into activity(13) I found that dancers and varsity athletes are engaging in physical activity for an equal number of hours per day.(14) In contrast, growth of business activity across the UK private sector as a whole picked up slightly to a strong pace.(15) She has not been engaged in a business activity to exploit her sporting prowess or to turn her talent to account in money.(16) Pardew said that the level of US business activity in Bulgaria was still not where it should be.
(1) leisure activity :: Freizeitaktivität
(2) business activity :: Geschäftstätigkeit
(3) economic activity :: Wirtschaftstätigkeit
(4) field of activity :: Tätigkeitsbereich
(5) favorite activity :: Lieblingsaktivität
(6) commercial activity :: Handelsaktivität
(7) catalytic activity :: katalytische Aktivität
(8) sexual activity :: sexuelle Aktivität
(9) activity level :: Aktivitätslevel
1. bustle ::
2. pursuit ::
4. bodily function ::
5. action ::
6. natural process ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's referring to an ACTIVITY
he has done before.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
A loop counter and an escape
to the least objectionable ACTIVITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
...which means I can't be associated
with crime or criminal ACTIVITY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
It's a laborious ACTIVITY
because I have to imagine what you need...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
He's gonna go through that
ACTIVITY book in, like, 30 seconds, so...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
English to German Dictionary: activity
Meaning and definitions of activity, translation in German language for activity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of activity in German and in English language.
Tags for the entry "activity"
What activity means in German, activity meaning in German, activity definition, examples and pronunciation of activity in German language.