wütend, böse, verärgert, zornig
Adjective(1) feeling or showing anger(2) (of the elements(3) severely inflamed and painful
(1) I just feel so angry that I have not been able to have my babies in Halifax.(2) she gets angry(3) While car criminals infuriate Fry he is as angry with receivers of stolen goods.(4) There was an angry purple bruise around her arm, slightly in the shape of fingers.(5) they're angry with me(6) The abrasions around his neck were an angry red, a sharp contrast to his pale skin.(7) The patients are very, very angry that nobody is taking any notice of them.(8) Labor Senator Kate Lundy is angry that not all thefts have been reported to the police.(9) The children were angry with their parents for not being able to give them what others could.(10) the angry sea(11) He had too much to lose and so little to gain, and he besides, he was too angry with her.(12) When I think back about the things that truly made me angry there were few.(13) Union bosses are angry that support staff are having to reapply for their jobs at a troubled Bolton school.(14) I heard his angry reply(15) The woman then came to our flat very upset and angry that we'd made things worse.(16) A boy who was being bullied was so angry that he wrote a hit list, then crumpled it up and threw it away.
(1) get angry :: wütend werden
(2) to get angry :: wütend werden
(3) very angry :: sehr wütend
(4) be angry :: ärgerlich sein
(5) to be angry :: wütend sein
(6) angry with :: sauer auf
(7) angry about :: wütend über
(8) getting angry :: wütend werden
(9) angry at :: sauer auf
(10) make angry :: wütend machen
1. irate ::
2. heated ::
3. wild ::
1. delighted ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It doesn't matter.
Surely, you've made them very ANGRY.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
I'm not ANGRY. I'm full of self-pity.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
When you get ANGRY,
just tell me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
Is it just me, or does she sound sexy
when she's ANGRY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
What? You seem ANGRY.Of course I'm ANGRY!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
English to German Dictionary: angry
Meaning and definitions of angry, translation in German language for angry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of angry in German and in English
Tags for the entry "angry"
What angry means in German, angry meaning
in German, angry definition, examples and pronunciation
of angry in German language.