Adjective(1) (used with count nouns
(1) both of the children were at school(2) he looked at them both(3) you can use both(4) I left both the windows open(5) Yet, posting blog-style during breaking news, for instance, can be valuable both to the media outlet and the user.(6) Over a few beers I could see what it meant to both of them as their careers began to draw in.(7) Most of the major cloud names have one or both of the above mentioned names in them.(8) A unique prehistoric tomb in Ireland has been revealed to align to both the midsummer Sun and the midwinter Moon.(9) Though I'd never heard Eau Claire called the City of Bridges, I was both surprised and delighted by this discovery(10) it has won favor with both young and old(11) studies of zebra finches, both in the wild and in captivity(12) both his parents indulged him(13) They say surveys show that both people and horses have been injured in other cities where horse-drawn carriages are in use.(14) please support one or both of these events(15) What needs to be emphasised is that it refers to both self poisoning and self injury.(16) There are lots of low-cost, no-cost ways to market your Web site both on and offline.
(1) both of them :: beide
(2) both of you :: ihr beide
(3) both of us :: wir beide
(4) both sides :: beide Seiten
(5) the best of both worlds :: das Beste aus beiden Welten
(6) they both :: Sie beide
(7) both ways :: beide Wege
(8) on both sides :: auf beiden Seiten
(9) both parties :: beide Parteien
(10) both hands :: beide Hände
1. both ::
2. too ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You BOTH have the same fashion sense.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
Yes, we think so.
We've BOTH done papers on it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
- We BOTH saw that thing.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
We BOTH want to help people.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
Although we BOTH
know that won't last.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
English to German Dictionary: both
Meaning and definitions of both, translation in German language for both with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of both in German and in English
Tags for the entry "both"
What both means in German, both meaning
in German, both definition, examples and pronunciation
of both in German language.