Fehler, Wanze, Käfer, Bazillus, Tier, Biestabhören, nerven, verwanzen, stören, Wanzen installieren, einbauen, den Nerv töten
Noun(1) general term for any insect or similar creeping or crawling invertebrate(2) a fault or defect in a computer program, system, or machine(3) a small hidden microphone; for listening secretly(4) insects with sucking mouthparts and forewings thickened and leathery at the base; usually show incomplete metamorphosis(5) a minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium
Verb(1) annoy persistently(2) tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information
(1) Jenna caught the Beanie bear bug young and now has about 60 of the bears in her collection.(2) Under pressure from the Feds, Mark helped the FBI place a pea-sized bug in a home in a Boston suburb.(3) Later, the recording bug bit me and took me away from the command line and into studios.(4) Well, my problem is that he is really starting to bug me and he does these things that really annoy me.(5) Little things that don't bug other people severely irritate me.(6) Fair enough security and all that but they, whoever they were, were just as likely to bug the office as to bug their phone calls.(7) Yes, the spring cleaning bug has bitten and God help anyone getting in my way.(8) Friends and extended family, though they may provide much support, can easily spread a cold or flu bug or other infections.(9) The flu bug is commonly believed to be a mere pest that can cause fever, nausea, and aches and pains - although it has had periods of pandemic proportions.(10) New developments in the bizarre case of an FBI bug found in the office of the mayor of Philadelphia, John Street.(11) That, according to sources, is a strong indication that it was the FBI's bug and they were the ones that put it there in the first place.(12) Do we grant domestic security agents the right to bug phones, buildings and the like?(13) And now even PidÔö£┬í himself has caught the ice hockey bug .(14) The writing bug bit early in life. We all had chores to do at home, but I discovered that my sisters would do my jobs in return for a story of their own.(15) Your particular problem is (in all likelihood) related to a bug in the program.(16) An angry mother has hit out at the state of Central Park Swimming Pool after the council closed it following the discovery of the killer lung bug legionella.
(1) bug spray :: Insektenspray
(2) bug report :: Fehlerbericht
(3) bug out :: Fehler aus
(4) bug repellent :: Insektenschutzmittel
(5) lightning bug :: Leuchtkäfer
(6) bug fix :: Bug-Fix
(7) stomach bug :: Magenverstimmung
(8) stink bug :: Stinkwanze
(9) water bug :: Wasserkäfer
(10) big bug :: großer Käfer
1. insect ::
2. illness ::
3. obsession ::
4. listening device ::
5. fault ::
6. hemipteran ::
7. germ ::
8. glitch ::
9. record ::
10. intercept ::
11. badger ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Bogdan. He's got
a BUG up his butt.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
Bug report: When a guy asks me
to spend time with him,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
There's a BUG.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
Well, he's got a BUG up his butt.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
Hey, love BUG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
English to German Dictionary: bug
Meaning and definitions of bug, translation in German language for bug with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bug in German and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bug"
What bug means in German, bug meaning in German, bug definition, examples and pronunciation of bug in German language.