Tür, Tor, Pforte, Flügel, Einstieg
Noun(1) a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle(2) the entrance (the space in a wall(3) anything providing a means of access (or escape(4) a structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road(5) a room that is entered via a door
(1) They threw me back against the metal garage door hard.(2) The guard pointed to the chairs and left, the heavy oak door slamming behind him.(3) He just slammed through the door and just walked straight over to where my teller was.(4) he was standing in the door(5) When he walks in the door , he reads a simple red and white document that's on his desk.(6) close the door(7) she walked through the door(8) To leave the game last night, you had to pass through a revolving metal door .(9) half door(10) I can't open the door(11) he went in the main door(12) Just before you get to the unlocked door at the end of the hall you will see a crate.(13) I go through a door and walk past the second pool, which is exactly the same, if a little grander.(14) did you lock the door?(15) I was interrupted yet again by the stupid door banging against the wall.(16) Their conversation was interrupted by the door creaking open.
(1) close the door :: schließe die Tür
(2) open the door :: öffne die Tür
(3) front door :: Haustür
(4) back door :: Hintertür
(5) sliding door :: Schiebetür
(6) girl next door :: Mädchen von nebenan
(7) shut the door :: schließ die Tür
(8) door to door :: Tür zu Tür
(9) open door :: offene Tür
1. doorway ::
2. portal ::
3. opening ::
4. entrance ::
5. entry ::
6. exit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
through a stall DOOR, you're crazy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
- I feel bad for Bert.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
"' alt="(DOOR SLAMS)
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
and paved his path to our DOOR.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
This is not a DOOR.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
English to German Dictionary: door
Meaning and definitions of door, translation in German language for door with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of door in German and in English language.
Tags for the entry "door"
What door means in German, door meaning in German, door definition, examples and pronunciation of door in German language.