betrunken, trunken, blauBetrunkene, Sauferei
Noun(1) a chronic drinker(2) someone who is intoxicated
Verb(1) take in liquids(2) consume alcohol(3) propose a toast to(4) be fascinated or spell-bound by; pay close attention to(5) drink excessive amounts of alcohol; be an alcoholic
Adjective(1) stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol(2) as if under the influence of alcohol
(1) he got drunk(2) It's one thing playing to a bunch of drunk students on a Saturday night.(3) A couple of people walked out when I was in Edinburgh but one of them was a very drunk man and I asked him to leave.(4) If I had a penny for every cute barman in the world, I'd be a very drunk man.(5) He then asked them if they thought that a drunk man would have had the presence of mind to jump into the back.(6) He said he saw a drunk walking down the street who ├ö├ç├┐just floated up and disappeared├ö├ç├û.(7) they got drunk on whiskey(8) he felt drunk with rage(9) Perhaps this is an approach to discouraging driving while drunk and thirsty.(10) She got really drunk tonight and didn't want to go home to her parents so she showed up here.(11) These are not the kind of responsibilities a drunk cares to shoulder.(12) The youngsters then fled the scene when the police arrived, only to be picked up later drunk and abusive.(13) she's drunk with power(14) He had come in a drunken rage only to find her already drunk mother at home.(15) There were reports of car surfing, vandalism and a high number of drunk teenagers.(16) Maybe the Professor was even more drunk than he remembers, which is usually the case.
(1) drink :: Getränk
(2) get drunk :: betrunken werden
(3) drunk driving :: betrunken fahren
(4) getting drunk :: betrunken werden
(5) very drunk :: sehr betrunken
(6) got drunk :: Betrunken geworden
(7) drunk driver :: betrunkener Fahrer
(8) drunk man :: betrunkener Mann
(9) be drunk :: betrunken sein
(10) blind drunk :: blind betrunken
1. intoxicated ::
2. drunkard ::
3. wino ::
4. swallow ::
5. drink alcohol ::
6. toast ::
7. drink in ::
8. imbibe ::
9. booze ::
10. tope ::
drunk, drunkard, drunkards, drunker, drunkest, drunks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and I don't trust DRUNK fools.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
You're kidding, right? We're not just
gonna get DRUNK and go on rides?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
Hello, Mommy, Daddy. Good to see you.
How are you? I'm not DRUNK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
And when they're
DRUNK as a skunk,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Hey, at least I can talk to women
without being DRUNK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
English to German Dictionary: drunk
Meaning and definitions of drunk, translation in German language for drunk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of drunk in German and in English
Tags for the entry "drunk"
What drunk means in German, drunk meaning
in German, drunk definition, examples and pronunciation
of drunk in German language.