leicht, bequem, mühelos, ruhig, ungezwungen, harmlos, flüssig, puppig
Adjective(1) posing no difficulty; requiring little effort(2) not hurried or forced, or easygoing(3) free from worry or anxiety(4) affording pleasure(5) having little impact, or light(6) readily exploited or tricked(7) in fortunate circumstances financially; moderately rich(8) marked by moderate steepness(9) affording comfort(10) casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior, or light(11) less in demand and therefore readily obtainable(12) obtained with little effort or sacrifice, often obtained illegally
Adverb(1) with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily'(2) without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly'(3) in a relaxed manner; or without hardship
(1) it's no easy task(2) You searched for premises which were comparatively easy targets.(3) He looked set for an easy season after early domination, but a slump in his form mid-season made a race of it.(4) It is thought that the attacker preyed on him because he thought he was an easy target.(5) he was easy to identify(6) he had an easy way about him(7) With so many people to choose from, booking several dates in a short amount of time is easy .(8) He said it was easy for politicians to make spending promises but more difficult to find the money.(9) The house in the suburbs, the sense of life being easy and calm, it was a little dull but fulfilling.(10) Mr Weston, a lifelong biker, said: " Bikers are easy pickings.(11) In many ways, life is too easy for those American developers.(12) Part of the reason is that the lunch programs are an easy target for political special interests.(13) Nobody is going to think you're easy , in fact they will probably think you are sensible and cautious.(14) He is so easy with it that like a general who has always won battles, he has won loud applause from the audience after each show.(15) there's no easy answer to it(16) It is an easy point of criticism Larry, but the problem with family violence is the hidden nature of it.
(1) take it easy :: immer mit der Ruhe
(2) take easy :: nehmen einfach
(3) very easy :: sehr leicht
(4) be easy :: leicht fallen
(5) not easy :: nicht einfach
(6) easy-going :: läuft einfach
(7) too easy :: zu einfach
(8) easy come easy go :: Wie gewonnen, so zerronnen
1. uncomplicated ::
2. docile ::
3. vulnerable ::
4. natural ::
5. calm ::
6. leisurely ::
7. promiscuous ::
8. well-off ::
9. gentle ::
11. tardily ::
13. soft ::
1. arduous ::
2. demanding ::
3. exacting ::
4. formidable ::
5. hard ::
6. labored ::
7. laborious ::
8. rough ::
9. severe ::
10. stiff ::
11. strenuous ::
12. tough ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Easy enough. But the meat,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Well, that's EASY.
Anyone can go online
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
and calves' kidneys is not EASY.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Although that number
would be fairly EASY to calculate.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
It's EASY, and it will keep you in business.
And, Todd, I could teach it to you.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
English to German Dictionary: easy
Meaning and definitions of easy, translation in German language for easy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of easy in German and in English
Tags for the entry "easy"
What easy means in German, easy meaning
in German, easy definition, examples and pronunciation
of easy in German language.