Einkommen, Gewinn, Einnahmen, Einkünfte, Verdienst, Erwerb, Rente, Bezüge
Noun(1) the financial gain (earned or unearned
(1) This is not the case for personal finance where a regular income is often evident.(2) he has a nice home and an adequate income(3) net income(4) figures showed an overall increase in income this year(5) rental income(6) Throughout your working life you invest some of your income and turn it into a capital sum.(7) gross income(8) monthly income(9) It is better to think about ways in which you might earn extra money or increase your income .(10) his income has been reduced(11) he has an annual income of ├ö├®┬╝40,000(12) to earn income(13) I pay tax on my money, my taxed income is paid to the nanny and then I pay tax for the nanny on top.(14) My mother did not work after her marriage and did not contribute to the family income .(15) he derived his income from the shop(16) Meanwhile, the rest of the income you receive from the fee can be used to clear the bank loan.
(1) net income :: Nettoeinkommen
(2) income tax :: Einkommenssteuer
(3) income statement :: Gewinn- und Verlustrechnung
(4) gross income :: Bruttoeinkommen
(5) disposable income :: verfügbares Einkommen
(6) annual income :: jährliches Einkommen
(7) interest income :: Zinsertrag
(8) other income :: anderes Einkommen
(9) fixed income :: Fixed Income
2. salary ::
3. pay ::
4. remuneration ::
6. stipend ::
7. revenue ::
9. takings ::
12. proceeds ::
13. turnover ::
14. yield ::
15. dividend ::
17. take ::
18. emolument ::
1. outflow ::
2. outpouring ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My expenses account for 46.9 percent
of my after-tax INCOME.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
...into nice, clean, taxable INCOME...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
And what did
Littlefinger say about this loss of INCOME?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
It would be nice to have the INCOME,
stop taking money from my parents.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
his pension and the INCOME
l bring in from hand modeling,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to German Dictionary: income
Meaning and definitions of income, translation in German language for income with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of income in German and in English
Tags for the entry "income"
What income means in German, income meaning
in German, income definition, examples and pronunciation
of income in German language.