Reise, Fahrt, Weg, Wanderung, Flug, Wanderfahrtreisen, wandern
Noun(1) the act of traveling from one place to another
Verb(1) undertake a journey or trip(2) travel upon or across
(1) The first part of my trip was the train journey from Edinburgh to London with a stinking cold.(2) For celebrated Chinese director Zhang Yimou, The Road Home represents a short journey on a path not previously taken in his career.(3) The journey begins and ends in London, and has stops in 30 cities along the way.(4) Many such enterprises appear to involve a journey through a tunnel with a bright light at the end.(5) I would finish each day dripping with sweat, the return journey was nearly all up hill.(6) her spiritual journey towards Roman Catholicism(7) Then he should have prepared his reader for the journey they were embarking upon.(8) His new book, Death by Meeting, is a journey into meeting hell.(9) He travels out to Africa incognito to re-deliver the feathers personally: a perilous journey of redemption.(10) I was excited with my character's journey in the film(11) I bought a paper on the return journey last night and had a go at the crossword.(12) It was also said that one leg of a planned flight involved a journey from Manchester.(13) she went on a long journey(14) He then sets out on a long journey to clear his name.(15) an eight-hour train journey(16) Hedman has been on a journey of self-discovery.
(1) safe journey :: sichere Reise
(2) long journey :: lange Reise
(3) return journey :: Rückreise
(4) begin a journey :: eine Reise beginnen
(5) outward journey :: Hinreise
(6) train journey :: Zugreise
(7) journey home :: Heimreise
(8) go on a journey :: geh auf eine Reise
(9) have a pleasant journey :: habe eine angenehme Reise
(10) journey back :: Rückreise
2. expedition ::
3. excursion ::
4. tour ::
5. trek ::
6. voyage ::
7. junket ::
8. cruise ::
9. ride ::
10. drive ::
11. jaunt ::
12. road trip ::
13. crossing ::
14. passage ::
15. flight ::
17. wandering ::
18. globe-trotting ::
19. odyssey ::
20. pilgrimage ::
22. travel ::
23. go ::
24. voyage ::
25. sail ::
26. cruise ::
27. fly ::
28. hike ::
29. trek ::
30. ride ::
31. drive ::
32. make one's way ::
seinen Weg gehen
34. go on an expedition ::
Einen Ausflug machen
35. tour ::
36. rove ::
37. roam ::
journey, journeyed, journeyer, journeyers, journeying, journeys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, that may be the proximal cause
of our JOURNEY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
I know from personal experience
how uncomfortable the JOURNEY can be.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
You must be weary after
such a long JOURNEY.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
- I wish you a safe JOURNEY home.
- Thank you.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
Not on this great
JOURNEY you have begun
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
English to German Dictionary: journey
Meaning and definitions of journey, translation in German language for journey with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of journey in German and in English
Tags for the entry "journey"
What journey means in German, journey meaning
in German, journey definition, examples and pronunciation
of journey in German language.