Noun(1) hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella(2) joint between the femur and tibia in a quadruped; corresponds to the human knee(3) the part of a trouser leg that provides the cloth covering for the knee
(1) He hasn't played since the third preseason game because of a sprained knee .(2) I couldn't walk, and my doctor couldn't operate on my knee until I lost some weight.(3) My jeans had a grass stain on the knee .(4) Slightly taper the pant leg on the inseam from the knee down and on the outer seam from the hip down.(5) Your right foot should be flat on the floor; your left knee , slightly bent.(6) Lower your left knee toward the ground, dropping your hips straight down until your right thigh is parallel with the floor.(7) The last time I saw Donald was in Labour's Scottish HQ with his constituency secretary, a pile of local constituency correspondence on his knee .(8) For instance, be sure you can extend and flex your injured knee as fully as the other one.(9) She wore her dark brown hair in braided pigtails with a red bandana and the knee of her overalls sported an overly large hole.(10) He was treated by the school's first aider for a grazed knee and bruised wrist before being sent back to continue with lessons.(11) He will be out for the season after having an operation on his knee to repair cruciate ligaments.(12) She reached across and patted his knee .(13) Josiah leaned forward, his left palm resting on the corresponding knee .(14) The problem is a cyst in his knee which may require surgery but should not keep Mark out of action for too long.(15) Now during hot season, I put baby oil on my horses daily, from their knees to their hooves.(16) His eyes continually glanced from the girl sitting opposite him to a notebook that lay on his knees .
(1) knee pad :: Knieschoner
(2) knee socks :: Kniestrümpfe
(3) on bended knee :: auf den Knien
(4) knee brace :: Knieorthese
(5) knee-jerk reaction :: Kurzschlussreaktion
(6) housemaid's knee :: Schleimbeutelentzündung
(7) knee-deep :: knietief
(8) knee-cap :: Kniescheibe
(9) knee sock :: Kniestrumpf
(10) knee-high :: kniehoch
1. knee joint ::
2. genu ::
knee, kneed, kneeing, knees
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
About bending the KNEE to Daenerys.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
bend the KNEE or suffer the fate
of all traitors.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
I'd bend the KNEE, but...
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
I will put you over my KNEE
right here in this restaurant.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
So, I assume, my lord,
you're here to bend the KNEE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to German Dictionary: knee
Meaning and definitions of knee, translation in German language for knee with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of knee in German and in English
Tags for the entry "knee"
What knee means in German, knee meaning
in German, knee definition, examples and pronunciation
of knee in German language.