Priorität, Vorrang, Dringlichkeit, Vorfahrt, Primat, Vortritt
- PrioritätPrioritätenPriorisierungPriorität einräumenpriorisiert
Noun(1) status established in order of importance or urgency(2) preceding in time
(1) Currently not many are considered to be in priority need by local authorities.(2) European Community law is potentially more powerful, since it takes priority over domestic law.(3) The biggest group in priority need were people with children, while those not in priority need were single men.(4) The city should give pedestrians and cyclists equal top priority , before motors and plan for this.(5) Give the bus priority over other traffic by fitting a musical klaxon, like the emergency services.(6) Our priority must be to provide proper mental health services and support for this young age group.(7) This analysis has presented instances for which active bus priority may be justified.(8) clear the left lane for priority traffic(9) These would be given priority treatment and less severe cases would be put on a waiting list.(10) Zurich's trams also have priority over all forms of traffic at any time, even over pedestrians at crossings.(11) We do develop the local into good quality players but there comes a time when work takes priority over the game.(12) It's actually possible to build traffic lights which give buses priority .(13) She said her priority areas in Bradford were communications and marketing.(14) A degree of priority must logically be given to the funding of their primary home.(15) Experiments also must be second in priority to the accumulation of points.(16) The priority given to low costs contributes to a consensus that service improvements are unlikely.
(1) low priority :: niedrige Priorität
(2) first priority :: oberste Priorität
(3) highest priority :: höchste Priorität
(4) priority list :: Prioritätenliste
(5) give priority :: Priorität einräumen
(6) urgent priority :: vordringlich
(7) aperture priority :: Blendenpriorität
(8) shutter priority :: Verschlusspriorität
(9) have priority :: haben Vorrang
1. prime concern ::
2. precedence ::
3. right of way ::
priorities, prioritization, prioritize, prioritizes, priority
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
For you and the kids. Now.
This is our PRIORITY.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
But now the PRIORITY is zero victims.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Time with you is my
number one PRIORITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
We know the PRIORITY target,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
English to German Dictionary: priority
Meaning and definitions of priority, translation in German language for priority with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of priority in German and in English language.
Tags for the entry "priority"
What priority means in German, priority meaning in German, priority definition, examples and pronunciation of priority in German language.