Rose, Rosette, Rosarot, BrauseRosen-, rosa, rosarot
Noun(1) any of many shrubs of the genus Rosa that bear roses(2) pinkish table wine from red grapes whose skins were removed after fermentation began(3) a dusty pink color
Verb(1) move upward(2) increase in value or to a higher point(3) rise to one's feet(4) rise up(5) come to the surface(6) come into existence; take on form or shape(7) move to a better position in life or to a better job(8) go up or advance(9) become more extreme(10) get up and out of bed(11) rise in rank or status(12) become heartened or elated(13) exert oneself to meet a challenge(14) take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance(15) increase in volume(16) come up, of celestial bodies
Adjective(1) of something having a dusty purplish pink color
(1) the 100% cotton line is available in rose pink and ocean blue(2) The rose pink I'd had on the walls since I was seven was getting a little old.(3) the 100% cotton range is available in rose pink and ocean blue(4) the rose and gold of dawn(5) As her eyes flickered shut she saw the sun bursting through the trees in marvelous streams of gold, deep rose , and lavender.(6) She smothered her creased skirts with her hands then pulled her matching, dusted rose pink gloves off and set them on a side table.(7) But the worst of all was her silver eye shadow and rose red lipstick.(8) A spectacular rose garden is bursting into bloom in Capitol Park.(9) Her high cheekbones were covered with the faintest hint of rose blush to highlight her complexion.(10) There were freshwater pearl drop earrings and a matching five stringed pearl choker, framed in delicate rose gold.(11) However, the crÔö£┬┐me de la crÔö£┬┐me of the collection had to be his sweeping brocade print ball gowns in crimson red and dusty rose .(12) He picked a yellow rose of the bush behind them, putting it in her hand.(13) Place the seeds on this and cover with soil to the depth of the seed, then water with a watering can rose .(14) Potted roses aren't less work or responsibility; they simply take up less space than a regular rose garden.(15) Beneath the perfect powdering of snow: layer on pastry layer fine as flakes from skin, petals from a rose .(16) The colour is salt rose and doesn't it really just pop-out at you?
(1) rise :: erhebt euch
(2) rose petal :: Rosenblatt
(3) rose wine :: Roséwein
(4) rose petals :: Rosenblüten
(5) rose apple :: Rosenapfel
(6) wild rose :: wilde Rose
(7) rose bush :: Rosenstrauch
(8) rose garden :: Rosengarten
(9) wind rose :: Windrose
(10) rose quartz :: Rosenquarz
(11) rose window :: Rosette
1. rosaceous ::
2. roseate ::
3. blush wine ::
4. rose wine ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That ROSE, almost salmon hue,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
And the pitch of their screams
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
Another golden ROSE. How original.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
but how many ROSE up against the Boltons
when they betrayed your family?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
A ROSE, a red ROSE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
English to German Dictionary: rose
Meaning and definitions of rose, translation in German language for rose with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of rose in German and in English
Tags for the entry "rose"
What rose means in German, rose meaning
in German, rose definition, examples and pronunciation
of rose in German language.