irgendwo, irgendwohin, wo
Noun(1) an indefinite or unknown location
Adverb(1) in or at or to some place, `someplace' is used informally for `somewhere'
(1) in search of somewhere to live(2) He has caused the death of somewhere between one and one half million and two million people.(3) can we go somewhere warm?(4) Thanks to the deserted roads I was there in half an hour, despite a wrong turning somewhere along the way.(5) In these dreams I can go up to somewhere around the equivalent of 100 stories or so.(6) Someone, somewhere , is not thinking about holidays anything like as much as I am at the moment.(7) it cost somewhere around two thousand dollars(8) People do acknowledge that young people need an outlet but we have to draw a line somewhere .(9) We need somewhere big to store all this gas, so big that there's only really one option.(10) Suffice to say it was somewhere short of fresh run, but no one had the heart to tell the beaming youth it should go back.(11) I reckon I'm somewhere between a third and a half done now, as far as the actual writing goes.(12) Women had a childhood which ended with marriage at somewhere between the ages of fifteen to eighteen.(13) We like the pub, it is somewhere people of our age can go without fear of trouble and John will keep it like that.(14) Use prevents abuse and once it is finished it will be somewhere people will want to go.(15) I've seen you somewhere before(16) Move somewhere warm with a lower cost of living and take a new job and a new outlook on life.
(1) some where :: some where
(2) somewhere else :: irgendwo anders
(3) from somewhere :: von irgendwo
(4) get somewhere :: erhalten irgendwo
(5) somewhere here :: irgendwo hier
(6) start from somewhere :: Start von irgendwo
(7) somewhere about :: irgendwo über
1. someplace ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's got to be a clue
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
find SOMEWHERE quiet to talk.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
He was a good man, Ned Stark.
He's at rest now, SOMEWHERE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Right back there
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
Is there SOMEWHERE we can talk?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to German Dictionary: somewhere
Meaning and definitions of somewhere, translation in German language for somewhere with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of somewhere in German and in English
Tags for the entry "somewhere"
What somewhere means in German, somewhere meaning
in German, somewhere definition, examples and pronunciation
of somewhere in German language.