spezifisch, gezielt, genau, bestimmt, ganz bestimmtSpezifikum
- Spezifischnicht spezifischSpezifikationSpezifitätBesonderheiten
Noun(1) a fact about some part (as opposed to general(2) a medicine that has a mitigating effect on a specific disease
Adjective(1) (sometimes followed by `to'(2) stated explicitly or in detail(3) relating to or distinguishing or constituting a taxonomic species(4) being or affecting a disease produced by a particular microorganism or condition; used also of stains or dyes used in making microscope slides
(1) the specific needs of each child(2) In rural areas, the division of labor is usually clearly prescribed, with specific tasks assigned to men and women.(3) Some events are specific to a particular ethnic group.(4) It was very specific to that part of the country.(5) Identify mutual goals and specific practices to reach these goals.(6) And he said a clearly expressed specific intention that something should be complied with just overrode that general provision.(7) Clearly his agenda was specific , his devotion to justice absolute.(8) They crafted advertorial content that was specific to each magazine.(9) Write out specific instructions for your guests.(10) specific drugs(11) These features are not specific to NAS the company.(12) specific information(13) Some gods were specific to particular towns or places.(14) Follow the manufacturer's specific instructions.(15) In this work it is hard to identify specific organs, aside from the pair of yellow mounds at one end that appear to represent lungs.(16) The next chapter will be much more specific on this issue.
(1) specific gravity :: spezifisches Gewicht
(2) specific heat :: spezifische Wärme
(3) be specific :: sei genau
(4) specific performance :: Spezifische Leistung
(5) specific weight :: bestimmtes Gewicht
(6) specific purpose :: bestimmter Zweck
(7) specific volume :: bestimmtes Volumen
(8) not specific :: unspezifisch
(9) specific heat capacity :: spezifische Wärmekapazität
(10) specific density :: spezifische Dichte
1. particular ::
3. fixed ::
4. set ::
5. determined ::
6. distinct ::
7. definite ::
8. single ::
9. individual ::
10. peculiar ::
11. discrete ::
12. express ::
13. precise ::
14. particular ::
nonspecific, specific, specification, specifications, specificity, specifics, unspecific
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're gonna have to be more SPECIFIC.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
...of a SPECIFIC object or organism.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
...is not SPECIFIC
as to what constitutes an emergency.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
Specific orders will be left for you
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
Tell me what laws l broke.
The SPECIFIC laws
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to German Dictionary: specific
Meaning and definitions of specific, translation in German language for specific with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of specific in German and in English
Tags for the entry "specific"
What specific means in German, specific meaning
in German, specific definition, examples and pronunciation
of specific in German language.