identisch, gleich, völlig gleich, egal
- identischidentischnicht identisch
Adjective(1) exactly alike; incapable of being perceived as different(2) being the exact same one; not any other:(3) (of twins(4) having properties with uniform values along all axes(5) coinciding exactly when superimposed
(1) Each room is bright white and practically identical to the next, with only minor differences.(2) According to Emily's father, Ross looks almost identical to his porcelain-complexioned daughter.(3) The survival rate for men in America is nearly identical to women.(4) Just as identical twins are unique people, not the same person split in two.(5) Studies of identical twins suggest that your baseline metabolism is determined at birth.(6) It's always different, and no situation is identical to anything else.(7) This show was almost identical to the afternoon show, with a song or two swapped out on the set list, plus a song from Silver as a favor to label owner, Cory.(8) The bakers Warburtons are running a TV commercial for a new loaf that is identical to a wholemeal loaf - except that it is white.(9) The audience will be made up of groups including identical twins and students (the rest will be confirmed).(10) The new towns today are not identical to the blueprints that birthed them.(11) these two things are identical(12) My sister is Reese, and she's my identical twin, but our personalities are like night and day.(13) He was playing a tune that was almost identical to Rod Stewart's Sailing but wasn't quite, presumably for copyright reasons.(14) they look identical(15) They were identical twins, though, and they loved each other's company.(16) For the final day, Torrance has picked an outfit identical to the one he wore while sinking that putt 17 years ago.
(1) identical twin :: Identischer Zwilling
(2) identical twins :: eineiige Zwillinge
(3) identical to :: identisch mit
(4) identical with :: identisch mit
1. indistinguishable ::
nicht zu unterscheiden
2. same ::
3. selfsame ::
1. another ::
2. different ::
3. other ::
identical, identically, nonidentical
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
it's not just
the narrative bones
that are IDENTICAL.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
with four pairs of IDENTICAL
Sheldons and Amys.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
were IDENTICAL by coincidence,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
English to German Dictionary: identical
Meaning and definitions of identical, translation in German language for identical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of identical in German and in English language.
Tags for the entry "identical"
What identical means in German, identical meaning in German, identical definition, examples and pronunciation of identical in German language.