Rasse, Zucht, Art, Hunderasse, Züchtung, Sorte, Gattungzüchten, brüten, vermehren, gebären, erzeugen, ziehen, erziehen, sich vermehren, Junge haben
Noun(1) a special variety of domesticated animals within a species(2) a special type
Verb(1) call forth(2) copulate with a female, used especially of horses(3) cause to procreate (animals(4) have young (animals, organisms
(1) Silicon Valley-style entrepreneurs are still a rare breed in both countries.(2) The origin of the Maltese as a distinct breed has never been precisely determined.(3) It was said that entrepreneurs were a special breed , more driven to succeed than the rest of us.(4) At remote Point Bennett on San Miguel, seals and sea lions breed and pup in spectacular numbers.(5) Once you decide which breed you want, you will need to consider the age of the dog.(6) If we were to breed you for hosts, how could we keep you knowledgeable, but subservient?(7) He was a transition figure - the last of the World War II heroic generals and the first of a new breed , the managerial generals.(8) It takes a certain kind of breed of person to jump on the back of a bull.(9) Once you decide which breed you'd like to raise, what kind of facilities will you need?(10) For to breed the dog would be to cause a worse-off rather than a better-off individual to exist.(11) In the spring, she had plans to breed him with Snow.(12) I present a new breed of cultural critic, unleashing a fresh brand of polysyllabic pontification.(13) Regardless of what breed you choose, or where it comes from, ALL dogs need training.(14) What are the general factors that breed terrorism?(15) You can also breed your dogs, and either keep them or sell the puppies to your friends via link up.(16) The new breed of woman writer has a $500,000 first contract and a very specific aesthetic and social profile.
(1) half-breed :: Mischling
(2) mixed breed :: gemischte Rasse
(3) pure breed :: reinrassig
(4) rare breed :: seltene Sorte
(5) breed of dog :: Hunderasse
(6) breed apart :: spezielle Sorte
1. reproduce ::
2. bring up ::
zur Sprache bringen
3. cause ::
4. cover ::
5. engender ::
6. multiply ::
7. variety ::
8. type ::
9. stock ::
breed, breeder, breeders, breeding, breeds, inbreed, inbreeds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Titles do seem to BREED titles.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
Good prisoners BREED good jailers,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
You wanna BREED a new friend?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
Which, by the way,
is not an officially recognized BREED,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
You're still fertile.
You need to marry again and BREED.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
English to German Dictionary: breed
Meaning and definitions of breed, translation in German
language for breed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of breed in German and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'breed'
What breed means in German, breed meaning
in German, breed
definition, examples and pronunciation
of breed in German language.