Adjective(1) of or being or relating to or involving cognition
(1) Our understanding of these concepts contributes to our view of cognitive categories.(2) It allows us to express general cognitive goals, such as seeking truths and avoiding falsehoods.(3) Research in cognitive psychology has shown that we remember iconic images better than text.(4) The key to this explanation is something psychologists call cognitive responses.(5) Is diabetes associated with cognitive impairment and cognitive decline among older women?(6) Suppose, then, that a reliable cognitive process is one which is relativized to persons.(7) When I learned about cognitive theory it was a challenge to me to think that I did possess skewed attitudes.(8) Wittgenstein sometimes appears to be committed to cognitive relativism as just described.(9) The best treatment for phobia is a psychological treatment called cognitive behavioural therapy.(10) They have no cognitive significance when applied to things in themselves.(11) You don't need to know all of neuroscience, cognitive psychology and so on to know how your brain works.(12) There is a long list of behavioural anomalies and paradoxes uncovered by cognitive researchers.(13) Few people like to think that their higher cognitive processes are under genetic control.(14) His levitation tricks also depend on quite a bit of cognitive psychology to enhance their effect.(15) The cognitive mechanisms in his brain had ground to a halt, as had everything else.(16) No, my standards were caused by cognitive distortions, brought about by serious mental illness.
(1) cognitive science :: Kognitionswissenschaft
(2) cognitive dissonance :: kognitive Dissonanz
(3) cognitive ability :: kognitive Fähigkeit
(4) cognitive psychology :: kognitive Psychologie
(5) cognitive therapy :: kognitive Therapie
(6) cognitive style :: kognitiven Stil
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
The engineers call it
a COGNITIVE plateau.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
...pressing on the COGNITIVE
processing centers of your brain."
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
...which is required for COGNITIVE
reasoning, including scientific inquiry...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Well, it's not just doing
simple COGNITIVE tasks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
English to German Dictionary: cognitive
Meaning and definitions of cognitive, translation in German
language for cognitive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cognitive in German and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cognitive'
What cognitive means in German, cognitive meaning
in German, cognitive
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cognitive in German language.