Adjective(1) of or belonging to a corporation(2) possessing or existing in bodily form(3) done by or characteristic of individuals acting together(4) organized and maintained as a legal corporation
(1) The previous year, the three men hired a corporate finance house to find a buyer for the company.(2) Such an advisor will be from a firm of accountants, such as mine, or a corporate finance boutique.(3) It was irrelevant in this respect whether the patentee and licensee belonged to the same corporate group.(4) This time however the concern is the operation of such systems at the level of the corporate group which is the topic of interest.(5) Because of corporate change supervisory and middle management is becoming more and more interactive.(6) The event is being billed as a must for those raising funding and for those in the corporate finance business.(7) When it comes to corporate income taxes, it sure pays to be a multinational these days.(8) This legislation is concerned with corporate defendants and not individuals.(9) It is understood that almost all major corporate finance houses have expressed an interest.(10) Using debt to finance a corporate takeover is precisely the same as taking out a mortgage.(11) Fitzgerald is promising a tough new visible policy on corporate governance.(12) The unified bank will be divided into retail and corporate divisions.(13) The law on large exposures addresses the risks incurred by banks because they are exposed to the one customer or corporate group.(14) The large corporate chains have already taken over our cities and are now infiltrating smaller towns.(15) The presence of a controlling shareholder is a prominent feature of corporate governance.(16) The IRS says it intends to make executive pay a part of every corporate audit from now on.
(1) corporate governance :: Unternehmensführung
(2) corporate culture :: Unternehmenskultur
(3) corporate identity :: Unternehmensidentität
(4) corporate strategy :: Unternehmensstrategie
(5) corporate finance :: Corporate Finance
(6) corporate tax :: Körperschaftssteuer
(7) body corporate :: Körperschaft
(8) corporate office :: Unternehmenszentrale
(9) corporate income tax :: Körperschaftssteuer
(10) corporate image :: Corporate image
1. collective ::
2. incarnate ::
3. incorporated ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's in a Laundromat.
It's totally CORPORATE.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Corporate wants us to start
sorting this mess out.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
- Corporate merger.
- Can you believe it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
Corporate America, look out.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to German Dictionary: corporate
Meaning and definitions of corporate, translation in German
language for corporate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of corporate in German and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'corporate'
What corporate means in German, corporate meaning
in German, corporate
definition, examples and pronunciation
of corporate in German language.