Noun(1) the state of being friends (or friendly
(1) You confuse love and friendship , but you don't become over attached to friends or lovers.(2) The film has a positive message because Bella does find friendship and love.(3) Love and friendship are your source of strength when the going gets tough.(4) She had a great interest in people and valued friendship in a special way.(5) this is an ideal group for finding support and friendship(6) The purpose of the mission was to ask the French to establish an embassy in Ayutthaya and sign a treaty of friendship .(7) She was a lady of generosity, love and friendship and of great intellectual ability and laity.(8) Even if it is done in the spirit of goodwill and friendship it could be misconstrued.(9) the foreign ministers extended to eastern Europe the hand of friendship(10) there's great friendship towards tourists(11) It's a place where we can share our love and friendship with one another.(12) old ties of love and friendship(13) Name beads are the newest and most creative way to show your love and friendship .(14) The theme of this year's event was peace and friendship between China and Japan.(15) they had a lifelong friendship(16) You were all terrific and I would love to continue our friendship with all of you.
(1) true friendship :: wahre Freundschaft
(2) real friendship :: echte Freundschaft
(3) good friendship :: gute Freundschaft
(4) lasting friendship :: dauerhafte Freundschaft
(5) friendship bracelet :: Freundschaftsarmband
(6) develop a friendship :: entwickeln eine Freundschaft
1. relationship ::
2. amity ::
3. friendly relationship ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You honestly think you can
buy back my FRIENDSHIP
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
with the Lannisters was productive.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
It would be the end
of your FRIENDSHIP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
Fighting for our FRIENDSHIP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
...because I hadn't offered any suggestions
for pursuing our FRIENDSHIP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to German Dictionary: friendship
Meaning and definitions of friendship, translation in German
language for friendship with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of friendship in German and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'friendship'
What friendship means in German, friendship meaning
in German, friendship
definition, examples and pronunciation
of friendship in German language.