Noun(1) the time when the Moon is fully illuminated
Verb(1) beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening(2) make (a garment(3) increase in phase
Adjective(1) containing as much or as many as is possible or normal(2) constituting the full quantity or extent; complete(3) complete in extent or degree and in every particular(4) filled to satisfaction with food or drink(5) (of sound(6) having the normally expected amount(7) being at a peak or culminating point(8) having ample fabric
Adverb(1) to the greatest degree or extent; completely or entirely; (`full' in this sense is used as a combining form
(1) Her hair was the richest, full est red, and it spread across her shoulders like a cresting wave.(2) Fantastic, pure, rich, full nose of fruit and caramel, with an almost minty overtone.(3) The length of the short should hit the shapeliest part of your leg and not be too full or too tight.(4) They will have to publish the full report, so that will put it all in perspective.(5) The engines continually operated at full speed to keep the ship in position.(6) she was full of questions(7) Tim Henman is confident of returning to full fitness after undergoing surgery on his injured shoulder.(8) She was the last to come out on stage and she was dressed in a very long, full cloak.(9) Ariadne looked back at the Minotaur, with interest, and laughed ├ö├ç├┐ full in his face├ö├ç├û.(10) It seems to be a magical day full of hope and anticipation for the great future to come.(11) Hitler rewarded the two panzer groups with advancement to full army status.(12) By the time I swung through the door, the room was nearly full .(13) A full report of the winners, sponsors etc. will appear in this column next week.(14) the kids are full of excitement(15) Her gown had three full layers of delicate silk, all purple with pink on the middle layer.(16) People in Indonesia gain the status of full adults through marriage and parenthood.
(1) full name :: vollständiger Name
(2) full moon :: Vollmond
(3) full-time :: Vollzeit
(4) full of :: voller
(5) full stop :: Punkt
(6) full board :: Vollpension
(7) full house :: volles Haus
(8) in full :: vollständig
(9) full circle :: voller Kreis
2. crowded with ::
4. replete ::
5. eventful ::
6. comprehensive ::
7. maximum ::
8. plump ::
9. loose-fitting ::
10. resonant ::
11. rich ::
12. total ::
13. entire ::
14. broad ::
15. wide-cut ::
16. good ::
17. directly ::
18. very ::
19. to the full ::
20. full moon ::
21. wax ::
1. bare ::
2. blank ::
3. devoid ::
4. empty ::
5. stark ::
6. vacant ::
7. void ::
full, fulled, fullest, fulling, fullness, fulls, fully
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But in the interest of FULL disclosure,
I was once on a bus...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
And you bring a barrel
FULL of drug money.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Calm down. I can see the bags.
They’re FULL of money.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
but it can poke him FULL of holes
if you're quick enough.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
I want a FULL night's march
before he knows we're on the move.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
English to German Dictionary: full
Meaning and definitions of full, translation in German
language for full with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of full in German and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'full'
What full means in German, full meaning
in German, full
definition, examples and pronunciation
of full in German language.