Noun(1) a formal entry into an organization or position or office(2) an electrical phenomenon whereby an electromotive force (EMF(3) reasoning from detailed facts to general principles(4) stimulation that calls up (draws forth(5) the act of bringing about something (especially at an early time(6) an act that sets in motion some course of events
(1) Among the Zulu, King Shaka abolished initiation and substituted military induction for males.(2) In military induction the conflict is much more subtle involving society's need for security and its need for ethics.(3) At their induction into a parish, priests are given what is called ├ö├ç├┐real, actual and corporeal possession├ö├ç├û of a parish.(4) I had been driven down this highway on the way to my military induction ordeal.(5) Introduction to the library starts during students' initial induction .(6) Controlled adjustable manufacturing method for variable laminations used in electro-magnetic induction devices(7) Mass recruitment, induction and education training for new members;(8) At 810 nm, on the other hand, the frequency of stress induction was much lower.(9) First, it seems to be that I agree that induction does not prove something; however, it also appeared to me that we both agreed that it was an ├ö├ç├┐indicator.├ö├ç├û(10) A fair number of today's soldiers arrive at induction centers with only a basic knowledge of military traditions and of the Army's rich battle heritage.(11) I was still on military time from my induction to government service.(12) This applies not only to the initial induction of the two pollination regimes on plants, but also to subsequent field and greenhouse experiments.(13) There are techniques to critical thinking, such as the careful application of logic or the alternative application of deduction and induction .(14) The induction of CAM is considered a stress response which maintains a positive carbon balance.(15) Her faction had been the cause of his induction into the organization and was directly responsible for whether he kept working with Mack and Emma or not.(16) Some events that proceeded my ac actual induction in the Army are really a part of this story.
(1) induction training :: Induktions Ausbildung
(2) induction motor :: Induktionsmotor
(3) magnetic induction :: magnetische Induktion
(4) mathematical induction :: mathematische Induktion
(5) induction coil :: Induktionsspule
(6) induction heating :: Induktionsheizung
(7) induction course :: Einführungskurs
(8) induction furnace :: Induktionsofen
(9) induction hardening :: Induktionshärten
1. trigger ::
2. inductance ::
3. generalization ::
5. initiation ::
English to German Dictionary: induction
Meaning and definitions of induction, translation in German
language for induction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of induction in German and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'induction'
What induction means in German, induction meaning
in German, induction
definition, examples and pronunciation
of induction in German language.