lachen, sich lustig machen, sich belustigenLachen, Lache, Lacher
Noun(1) the sound of laughing(2) a facial expression characteristic of a person laughing(3) a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
Verb(1) produce laughter
(1) Time to actually talk to patients, make a fuss of the kids and have a laugh .(2) that's a laugh, the idea of you cooking a meal!(3) Kate's the funny, bubbly one in the group, so wherever they go they always have a laugh .(4) She gave a nervous little laugh , unable to hold his gaze any longer.(5) He had the same lopsided grin he sported to make people laugh at his antics.(6) If he was a bumbling character in a tv comedy he'd be a good laugh .(7) they had a good laugh over the row(8) it's not a matter to laugh about(9) they're good for a laugh(10) It was good to talk about it, have a laugh and clear the air.(11) Fun, light spirited and cute, you like to have a laugh , but never take a lot of things seriously.(12) we had a laugh about it afterwards(13) I have not heard an audience laugh so hard and so long in a movie theater in a long time.(14) Trying to make the audience laugh is perhaps not much more difficult than trying to explain why it laughs.(15) He looked back at his friend over his shoulder and laughed a short, hearty laugh .(16) I gave a mirthless laugh at her joke and continued my search.
(1) to laugh :: Lachen
(2) laugh at :: Lachen über
(3) laugh out :: auslachen
(4) laugh off :: auslachen
(5) have a laugh :: Lach mal
(6) evil laugh :: böses Lachen
(7) laugh loudly :: laut lachen
(8) make laugh :: zum Lachen bringen
(9) belly laugh :: Bauch lachen
1. chuckle ::
2. joker ::
3. joke ::
4. laughter ::
5. chuckle ::
6. ridicule ::
7. express joy ::
laugh, laughable, laughed, laughing, laughs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
style="width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;"
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
We don't even understand it.[both LAUGH]
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
To see you LAUGH like
that just now...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
I'm calling her. And the threesome
didn't deserve the belly LAUGH it got.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
Perhaps you'll LAUGH,
but I know him better than most,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to German Dictionary: laugh
Meaning and definitions of laugh, translation in German
language for laugh with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of laugh in German and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'laugh'
What laugh means in German, laugh meaning
in German, laugh
definition, examples and pronunciation
of laugh in German language.