Noun(1) an interconnected system of things or people(2) (broadcasting(3) an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals(4) a system of intersecting lines or channels(5) (electronics
Verb(1) communicate with and within a group
(1) Think of the power grid as a network of crisscrossing canals, shared by all.(2) Cervical and brachial plexuses form a network of primary, interlacing nerves.(3) He said a ├ö├ç├┐simplistic response├ö├ç├û would be to reduce the network to those lines that were economically viable.(4) As explained above, a rail network consists of lines and points.(5) The objective of the fair is to offer a window of opportunity to display, develop and network community products.(6) It is a luminous network of lines, floating in three dimensions in a crystal glass cube.(7) a support network(8) Travis runs a network of 700 branches which trade under a variety of names including Commercial Ceiling Factors and Keyline.(9) The groups are connected by smaller sets of geometric shapes and a network of yellow lines that resembles a lattice.(10) It was Beeching's axing of much of our railway network in the 1960s that got us partly into the public transport mess we are in now.(11) The biggest skateboard stars are now regular performers on the sports network ESPN and on MTV.(12) Lucio came round last night with the equipment to network our computers.(13) These made, and continue to make, the city one of the most important interchanges on the rail network , as well as a major destination in its own right for business and for tourism.(14) a computer network(15) If the former is your choice, contact professionals through your network at the Postal Service.(16) These were people with an extensive network of social contacts.
(1) social network :: Soziales Netzwerk
(2) local area network :: lokales Netzwerk
(3) computer network :: Computernetzwerk
(4) network connection :: Netzwerkverbindung
(5) neural network :: neurales Netzwerk
(6) wide area network :: Wide Area Network
(7) wireless network :: drahtloses Netzwerk
(8) distribution network :: Vertriebsnetz
(9) network service :: Netzwerkdienst
(10) network administrator :: Netzwerkadministrator
1. web ::
2. maze ::
3. system ::
4. net ::
5. electronic network ::
network, networked, networking, networks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All right. Okay, plan B.
Look, we go outside my NETWORK.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
- The mesh NETWORK.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
Sheldon, if I'm gonna synthesize
a neural NETWORK from our skin cells,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
for stupid NETWORK shows.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
Okay, the Wi-Fi extender is on, camera's on,
they're on the same NETWORK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
English to German Dictionary: network
Meaning and definitions of network, translation in German
language for network with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of network in German and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'network'
What network means in German, network meaning
in German, network
definition, examples and pronunciation
of network in German language.