(1) Readers should forgive Lichtenstein for his ultimate pallid proposals for reversing the recent sharp economic and political decline of organized labor.(2) The policy of terror was certainly carried out on a vast scale, and in many cases was organized and systematic.(3) Every worker who doesn't join the union is another worker who doesn't pay $500 a year to organized labor's political machine.(4) As young candidates take aim at higher offices, an organized youth political power base may prove essential, especially when going up against older, richer opponents.(5) This is a common way of phrasing what is basically a large scale organized street protest.(6) The potential for profit in such arrangements and his organized crime connections brought him into the labor movement.(7) Included were two of the '70s geometric paintings: rhythmically organized arrangements of truncated circles and rectangles.(8) Will it reflect a diverse convention full of unions rejuvenated by newly organized workers?(9) The United Nations is certainly the most modern form of organized political expression yet invented.(10) For example, organized labour claims that it is under-represented on Canadian postage stamps.(11) Murray was very analytical, very organized , and very planned in his coaching philosophy.(12) Later in the year, the newly organized Office of Strategic Services entered the scene.(13) How can you seriously have democracy if you exclude the largest organized political force in the country?(14) What controls the behavior of individual cells so that such highly organized patterns emerge?(15) Angela, the most organized and efficient person I know, was her usual helpful self - had the tapes copied to Mini-disc, and they were sent to us within a day!(16) The political energy that fueled organized labor in the 1930s simply doesn't exist at the dawn of the twenty-first century.
(1) organize :: organisieren
(2) organized crime :: organisiertes Verbrechen
(3) well-organized :: gut organisiert
(4) get organized :: erhalten organisiert
(5) be organized :: Sei organisiert
(6) organized system :: organisiertes System
(7) make organized :: machen organisiert
(8) organized body :: organisiert Körper
2. unionized ::
4. make arrangements for ::
5. form ::
8. devise ::
9. engineer ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They're gonna be more ORGANIZED than before,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
from having lived
in a very ORGANIZED society.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Yes, the Volantene masters
are very ORGANIZED.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
Or perhaps this restaurant's now
a front for ORGANIZED crime.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
We're gonna get ORGANIZED.
lt'll be 20 minutes.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to German Dictionary: organized
Meaning and definitions of organized, translation in German
language for organized with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of organized in German and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'organized'
What organized means in German, organized meaning
in German, organized
definition, examples and pronunciation
of organized in German language.