Noun(1) the commercial enterprise of moving goods and materials(2) conveyance provided by the ships belonging to one country or industry
Verb(1) transport commercially(2) hire for work on a ship(3) go on board(4) travel by ship(5) place on board a ship
(1) The shipping and tax module fulfils almost all the major requirements.(2) High-profile brand offerings combined with quick shipping of the actual samples makes this site one to watch.(3) The price of the garden is $129.95, plus shipping and handling of $19.95 and sales tax, if applicable.(4) Since then, the company has diversified its interests, which include shipping and property.(5) It is in full view of most of the town of Dover, and has uninterrupted views of shipping in the Straits of Dover.(6) the shipping of his works abroad(7) Merchant marine Britain's dependence on merchant shipping was an economic fact which total war heavily underlined.(8) Direct shipping from western ports would avoid possible contamination and cut transport charges.(9) In 1940, the U-boats started to take a real toll against merchant shipping .(10) Lack of security for low-flying aircraft complicates shipping and transportation too.(11) The bill establishes a maritime security framework that is vital to the security of our ports and maritime shipping .(12) These fees typically cover shipping and handling of materials, assignments and examinations costs.(13) The Germans could use the base to attack British shipping in the area and disrupt the British use of the Suez.(14) The cost of that program is about $160.00 including shipping and handling.(15) statues were available at $20 plus $4 for shipping and handling(16) This is because when I told my t-shirt guy how much I was charging for each shirt, including shipping , he was aghast.
(1) ship :: Schiff
(2) shipping company :: Versandunternehmen
(3) shipping costs :: Versandkosten
(4) shipping charges :: Versandkosten
(5) shipping advice :: Versand Beratung
(6) shipping documents :: Versanddokumente
(7) shipping agent :: Spediteur
(8) shipping charge :: Versandkosten
(9) shipping line :: Schifffahrtsgesellschaft
(10) shipping document :: Lieferschein
(11) shipping order :: Versandauftrag
1. merchant marine ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Amazon, standard SHIPPING,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
All right, that moves us on
to the tactical SHIPPING phase.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
seems like courting disaster.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
I'll print out the SHIPPING label.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to German Dictionary: shipping
Meaning and definitions of shipping, translation in German
language for shipping with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shipping in German and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'shipping'
What shipping means in German, shipping meaning
in German, shipping
definition, examples and pronunciation
of shipping in German language.