Noun(1) a person who makes use of a thing; someone who uses or employs something(2) a person who uses something or someone selfishly or unethically(3) a person who takes drugs
(1) A drug user who admitted heroin dealing to fund his habit has been jailed for five years.(2) a heroin user(3) Not a shred of evidence was directed specifically to public user of the route.(4) An existing use simply exists, by virtue of long user or the implementation of some past planning permission.(5) he was a gifted user of other people(6) There is only one period (not a short and a long period) and that requires user for a period of 20 years.(7) I adopt Lord Goff's reasoning, as he applied it to natural user , to the issue of reasonable use of land.(8) To operate the card a user would need to press a button on the card's surface and provide a password.(9) In the latter situation, the acquiescence could not constitute permission and was only consistent with user as of right.(10) In each case, the drug user had been injecting heroin into subcutaneous tissue.(11) a heroin user(12) These functions also operate independently providing the user with complete control.(13) The individual who is initially a voluntary user can become a compulsive drug user , an addict.(14) any oral permission given within the prescription period would negative user as of right(15) After adding a few not so nice adjectives she also accused me of being a manipulative user .(16) A rear end of the lever is externally accessible to allow manipulation by the user .
(1) user name :: Nutzername
(2) user interface :: Benutzeroberfläche
(3) end user :: Endbenutzer
(4) power user :: Power-User
(5) user-friendly :: benutzerfreundlich
(6) user profile :: Benutzerprofil
(7) user data :: Benutzerdaten
1. customer ::
3. drug user ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
its USER interface
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
No USER prints
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
It gets the USER
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
I'm telling you, that girl is a USER,
skating through life on her looks...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
English to German Dictionary: user
Meaning and definitions of user, translation in German
language for user with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of user in German and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'user'
What user means in German, user meaning
in German, user
definition, examples and pronunciation
of user in German language.