Noun(1) fermented juice (of grapes especially(2) a red as dark as red wine
Verb(1) drink wine(2) treat to wine
(1) white wine(2) a glass of elderflower wine(3) For a twelfth generation wine producer Olivier had a refreshing amount of enthusiasm for his subject.(4) But I'd bet that many wine drinkers have the same problem I do.(5) We sipped more wine with dinner and it made us a bit giggly.(6) It takes more than coffee to repair the body after a few glasses of Dumvuk cabbage wine .(7) dry wine(8) Red Bordeaux is the world's best wine , and Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay are the best grapes.(9) I have invited a couple of people around to play Singstar and drink fruit wine so that should be good.(10) a glass of dandelion wine(11) he opened a bottle of red wine(12) I also got mildly tipsy on fruit wine which was necessary due to bloody coldness.(13) a bottle of wine(14) For other cheesy dishes, a light, fruity red wine is sometimes better.(15) A popular drink from Sardinia, it is a blackcurrant wine that is smooth despite its bitter kick.(16) The last research placed Bulgaria twelfth in the volume share list of world wine exporters.
(1) red wine :: Rotwein
(2) white wine :: Weißwein
(3) wine bottle :: Weinflasche
(4) glass of wine :: Glas Wein
(5) sparkling wine :: Schaumwein
(6) wine tasting :: Weinprobe
(7) bottle of wine :: Flasche Wein
(8) wine up :: Wein up
(9) wine list :: Weinkarte
(10) rice wine :: Reis Wein
1. vino ::
2. the grape ::
3. vintage ::
wine, wined, wines, wining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Wow, Ted, it's a little early
for WINE, isn't it?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
More WINE for Lord Baelish.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
and told me to pour them into Jon's WINE,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
A single drop in a cup of WINE
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
Can't sleep without WINE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
English to German Dictionary: wine
Meaning and definitions of wine, translation in German
language for wine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wine in German and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'wine'
What wine means in German, wine meaning
in German, wine
definition, examples and pronunciation
of wine in German language.